PORTOBELLO ceiling light
These lights are hand-assembled to order so please allow 3-5 working days for dispatch.
This beautiful ceiling light is a saviour if you have low ceilings. If you thought you couldn’t have stylish lights above your kitchen island unit or dining table, then behold the Portobello. Fix three in a row for a stunning lighting creation, without the worry of them hanging too low.
With the majority of new build properties having lower ceilings than traditional period houses, ceiling lights often pose a challenge. How many times have you gazed longingly at beautiful ceiling pendants only to be brought back to the reality that they’re entirely unsuitable for your property. Not only that, but they’d also be a complete hazard! That’s why we created this Portobello ceiling light.
Our gorgeous Portobello semi-flush ceiling light has been specially designed with low ceilings in mind. There’s now absolutely no need for you to compromise on your design ideals. These light fittings tick the practical box and are beautiful too.
The Portobello ceiling light is simply stunning from top to toe. It features a ceiling rose with a slick collar and plate system making it really easy to install, a coordinating baton, which importantly is short, and a ribbed bulb holder. All these beautiful components make for one seriously classy light.
We’ve teamed it with our Pandora opal bulb as the shape works brilliantly, emulating the shape of the bulb holder. It is a big bulb though, so if ceiling height really is at a premium then hop over to our fantastic selection of bulbs where you’ll find all sorts of shapes and sizes.
Last but not least, don’t forget to fit a dimmer switch to help you create that all important ambience.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- steel arm
- brass bulb holder
- Bakelite internal bulb holder
- L20cm (not including bulb)
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Weight: 832g (not including bulb)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a ceiling rose, steel arm, ribbed bulb holder, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulb (optional)
- Product information:
- holds 1 E27 (screw) bulb
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- these lights are pre-wired for 240v mains electricity and are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from China, hand assembled in Yorkshire
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.