RITZ wall light
These lights are hand-assembled to order so please allow 3-5 working days for dispatch.
Our beautiful Ritz wall light is your go-to light if you want to bring a dash of sophisticated glamour to a space. Everything about it oozes style and luxury, from the sleek plate to the tactile Italian fabric cable that delicately suspends the ribbed bulb holder.
The Ritz wall light is all about showing off an amazing bulb. And what better bulb to show off than our gorgeous Celestia opal bulb. With its beautiful droplet shape and milky-white surface, it emits an incredibly even glow making it the perfect ambience creator. Fit a dimmer switch to help you get the mood just right from dawn until dusk.
We say it’s all about the bulb, but the light fitting itself also deserves huge amounts of adulation. This elegant wall light is subtle in its design yet incredibly effective. It features a ribbed brass bulb holder suspended from a length of sleek black fabric cable and is available in four superb finishes too, each one giving it a totally different feel. Choose from Antique Black, Black, Fool’s Gold or Forgotten Silver.
The Ritz wall light looks absolutely at home in a hallway where it provides a lovely warming glow to welcome you home. It’s also great in bedrooms, as bedside lights or by a dressing table, leaving you plenty of surface space for your favourite jewellery and perfumes.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- steel arm
- brass bulb holder
- Bakelite internal bulb holder
- total length from top of ceiling rose 32.5cm (not including bulb)
- D10cm x H3cm (ceiling rose)
- Weight: 856g (not including bulb)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with 15cm black fabric cable, a ceiling rose, steel arm, ribbed bulb holder, wall fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulb (optional Celestia bulb)
- Product information:
- holds 1 E27 (screw) bulb
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the wall cavity for wiring and that the wall is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from China, hand assembled in Yorkshire
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.