Gold Henriette pendant light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Running the vacuum around your bedroom, you bend to lift the charcoal duvet cover to reach all the corners. Spying something unusual under there, you squat down for a closer look. Realising it’s far too dark to see clearly, you grab the nearest dimmer knob and illuminate the two gold Henriette pendant lights hanging on either side of your bed.
The four bulbed lights glow majestically, casting the most beautiful golden pools of light onto your bedside tables. Always a fan of the dramatic, you choose gold statement pendant lights for your slightly gothic black bedroom. Their minimal design adds a contemporary edge to the space, which stops it from becoming a Victorian pastiche.
Dark charcoal greys mixed with intense raven black and golden metallic accents pull the look together, bringing it to life - especially when these stunning warm-toned designer bulbs light up.
Remembering why you turned them on, you crouch and fumble around for the misplaced item. A diamond earring you thought you’d lost a few days ago. Thanking your lucky stars it didn’t get sucked up by the hoover, you retrieve it and stash it away in your bedside drawer.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- Total drop: 110cm (not including bulbs)
- Ceiling rose: DIA 10cm
- Weight: 2.2kg (not including bulbs)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with 100cm black fabric cable, a ceiling rose, 4 ribbed bulb holders, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulb (optional Aurora bulb)
- Product information:
- holds 4 E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: