PETANQUE white pendant light
These lights are hand-assembled to order so please allow up to 7 working days for dispatch.
If bling’s not your thing then our Pentanque bowl-shaped white pendant light most definitely is. Crafted from spun steel, this rough textured chunky light brings a stylish yet earthy feel to an interior.
This has got be one of our most touchy-feely lights. But, unlike the Umage feather pendant light which is all soft and wispy, the Petanque white pendant light is rugged and coarse to the touch, which gives it an amazing matt appearance.
Despite its chunky feel, it’s still incredibly elegant with its fluid curves, matching white ceiling rose and contrasting black wire.
So where to hang it? Two or three over a kitchen island would be spot on. But it also makes a superb single ceiling pendant in a hallway, dining room, study or bedroom. Basically anywhere inside, except the bathroom!
Not only does this bowl-shaped white pendant light come in two sizes, it comes in three more sublime colours – black, pink and grey. Feel free to mix and match if you’re in an eclectic kinda mood!
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- Material: white textured powder coated spun steel shade
- H25cm x DIA30.1cm (small)
- H32.9cm x DIA39.5cm (large)
- Material thickness 2cm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: 2.9 m black fabric cable, white steel light shade, white steel ceiling rose, metal suspension wire for reinforcement, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulb (optional Globe Spiral Filament bulb)
- Product information:
- holds E27 (screw) bulb
- max 40W
- to avoid injury from the metal suspension wire, we recommend wearing protective gloves when installing this pendant light
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: pendant light sourced from India, bulb sourced from our partners in China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.