PETANQUE white pendant light
£119.99 – £173.99
These lights are hand-assembled to order so please allow 3-5 working days for dispatch.
If bling’s not your thing then our Pentanque bowl-shaped white pendant light most definitely is. Crafted from spun steel, this rough textured chunky light brings a stylish yet earthy feel to an interior.
This has got be one of our most touchy-feely lights. But, unlike the Umage feather pendant light which is all soft and wispy, the Petanque white pendant light is rugged and coarse to the touch, which gives it an amazing matt appearance.
Despite its chunky feel, it’s still incredibly elegant with its fluid curves, matching white ceiling rose and contrasting black wire.
So where to hang it? Two or three over a kitchen island would be spot on. But it also makes a superb single ceiling pendant in a hallway, dining room, study or bedroom. Basically anywhere inside, except the bathroom!
Not only does this bowl-shaped white pendant light come in two sizes, it comes in three more sublime colours – black, pink and grey. Feel free to mix and match if you’re in an eclectic kinda mood!
PETANQUE white pendant light
- Spun steel shade
- Finish: white textured powder coating
- Fitted with 2.9 metres of black fabric cable, a white steel ceiling rose and a metal suspension wire for reinforcement
- Small: height 25cm, diameter 30.1cm, material thickness 2cm
- Large: height 32.9cm, diameter 39.5cm, material thickness 2cm
- Ceiling fixings and instructions included
- Certification: BS EN 60598-1
- Choose with or without a bulb
- E27 (screw) bulb needed
- Max 40W
- Suitable for indoor use only
- These lights are pre-wired for 240v mains electricity and are not suitable for use in the USA
- To avoid injury from the metal suspension wire we recommend wearing protective gloves when installing this pendant light
- Origins: pendant light sourced from India, bulb sourced from China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.