Grey Eos ceiling lampshade
If you’re looking to make a statement in your interiors, then an Umage Eos grey ceiling lampshade is the way to go. Made from delicate, ethically sourced goose feathers, this beautiful lampshade is an elegant yet impactful addition.
This luxurious handcrafted Umage feather light shade is perfect for contemporary rustic interiors. The delicate goose feathers add a striking texture to moody grey walls, softening a minimalist aesthetic and creating a gorgeous feature. We love this suspended centrally above a dark reclaimed wooden coffee table to add a touch of serenity to an industrially decorated lounge. These handcrafted light shades diffuse light softly and are reminiscent of weightless clouds floating across a dusky sky.
Each feather light shade is environmentally friendly as well as stunning to look at. UMAGE is a company that is very keen on reducing their environmental footprint. These lights are boxed in the minimum of packaging but what there is, is lovely. Sleek black boxes with beautiful photography and typography. This feels very luxurious when you open it. Experience it for yourself.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Grey EOS ceiling lampshade
- Material: feathers and paper core
- DIA45cm x H30cm (medium)
- DIA65cm x H40cm (large)
- DIA75cm x H45cm (extra large)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: feather light shade (cord set optional)
- Not included: bulb and shade ring
- Product information:
- max 30W conventional bulb, 3W LED 12W (CFL), 42W halogen energy saver or equivalent
- CUL approved and fire-resistant
- Usage: indoor use only
- Easily cleaned with a hairdryer
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Umage Lighting’s EOS feather light shades are hand-crafted with individual goose feathers. No geese are distressed or harmed in the making of these shades. The feathers are a natural by-product. The law requires Umage to document the origin and proper handling of all geese and feathers.
- Origins: sourced from Denmark
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £6.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.