Brushed Copper double dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Slipping into the kitchen, you quietly close the door behind you, muffling the chatter and laughter that radiates from the living room. Taking your chance while everyone else is distracted, you open the door of your fridge and pull out a magnificent three-tier chocolate cake, complete with a sweet, creamy ganache and ornate white piping detail.
Resisting the urge to swipe your finger over the rich, thick coating, you busy yourself with the candles. Plunging each spike into the spongy goodness, you stand back to admire your masterpiece. Not bad, even if you do say so yourself! Plucking a lighter from the back of the drawer, you flick it on and watch the single amber flame dance as you light the braided cotton wicks.
Wax droplets weave down the spiral-shaped sticks, and you slide your arm around the door, reaching for the double dimmer switch on the other side of the wall. Fingertips grasping the knurled dial, you smile to yourself - these brushed copper switches and sockets pair perfectly with your blush décor, and as you twist the knob, you feel a flutter of excitement as your chandelier fades seamlessly into darkness.
Carefully balancing the cake on both your palms, you walk slowly into the room, the hairs on your arms standing upright in anticipation as the silence is shattered by the opening notes of ‘Happy Birthday’ as everyone bursts into celebratory song.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Brushed Copper double dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
Here are the product instructions:
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.