Brushed Copper triple dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Tracing the spines of the books on the shelf, you pause as a familiar author’s name catches your attention. Carefully plucking it from its spot, you scan the blurb on the back and feel yourself already falling for the poetry and artwork concealed within. Holding it tightly to your chest, you carry it to the till, hand it over and pay, heart yearning to be immersed in another world.
Hurrying through the front door, you kick off your shoes and dash to the kitchen. Kettle bubbling, you pour the boiling water into a vintage teapot and sneak a slice of brownie from the treat cupboard. You don't often get the opportunity to spend an afternoon curled up on the sofa with a good book, and you plan on taking full advantage.
With supplies gathered and your new book tucked safely under your arm, you stroll to the living room and place your goodies on the coffee table before slowly turning the knurled dial of the brushed copper triple dimmer light switch. Smiling as your tranquil pink and rose gold haven comes alive, you turn the second dial, controlling the wall lights beside the sofa.
Reading nook ambiently lit and soul content, you sink into the feather-stuffed cushions on the sofa, pull a chunky knit blanket across your lap and delve in, the poetry inciting a flurry of emotions deep within. Scaling from heart-achingly sad to joyously happy, you cry, laugh and empathise with every word. Closing the book, place it on the table and surrender to the tiredness that slowly sweeps through your body - time for bed.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Brushed Copper triple dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
Here are the product instructions:
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.