Nimbus floating shelf
Pondering your newly decorated room, you conclude that it’s missing a bit of je ne sais quoi. It’s feeling a little flat and uninteresting. What does it need? Looking back, you notice that the photos of pale, neutrally decorated rooms that inspired you, have dark accents in them. That bit of interior design magic punctuates the light colours adding energy and life – which may seem counterintuitive, but it works every time. Floating black shelves are a great way to display your favourite bits and bobs – giving your eyes a resting point – an area of interest where your gaze can linger a while.
Feature floating black shelves add interest to rooms without taking up precious floor space. Layering different shelf lengths will entice your eyes to cast their gaze around - the movement is enjoyable and keeps your mind interested. Appreciating the black contrasting against pale colours is one thing, but if you have darker walls, then use these black floating shelves to make your artwork, plants, and metallic ornaments pop from the depths in the most satisfyingly dramatic way!
Carry on Reading...
Floating Shelf - Black
- Material: powder coated steel
- L30cm x D20cm x H4cm (small)
- L50cm x D20cm x H4cm (medium)
- L80cm x D20cm x H4cm (large)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: shelf, screws, and rawl plugs
- Product information:
- We do not recommend putting anything heavier than 20kg on these shelves.
- Rawl plugs supplied are suitable for use on brick only. Please ensure that the walls are secure before installing the shelf.
- If installing on a different type of wall, please seek more suitable rawl plugs and fixings from your local hardware store.
- Usage: indoor use only
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.