Whether you like your shelves big and chunky or firm and dainty, the Mae shelf ticks all the boxes. We’ve teamed curvaceous metal brackets with a beautiful honey coloured piece of unfinished oak for a stunning combination.
With so many beautiful lamps, books, artwork and trinkets on the market to tempt you, it’s so easy to run out of space to display your all favourite things. Shelves are a great solution to this conundrum as they’re excellent space creators, making the most of redundant wall space.
The Mae is great for use all around the house from bedrooms to kitchens and everything in-between. Its delicate curves bring a feminine touch to a bedroom and make a great place to display your favourite perfumes and a trailing plant.
In the kitchen it’s great for displaying your storage jars of regularly used things like teabags, coffee, pasta and rice. And of course, a plant wouldn’t go amiss here too!
The Mae looks great against a deep, almost black wall, but looks equally gorgeous on paler colours like soft pink and white too.
- Steel (bracket)
- Solid unfinished wood (shelf)
- Dimensions- Brackets:
- L150mm x W150mm (small)
- L200mm x W200mm (large)
- Dimensions- Shelf:
- L1000mm x D170mm (small)
- L1000mm x D230mm (large)
- Weight- not including brackets:
- 2.6kg (small)
- 2.9kg (large)
- Pack Size: sold as a group (brackets and shelf)
- Included: x2 brackets, oak shelf, x3 332mm screws, x3 25mm screws and raw plugs
- Product information:
- We do not recommend putting anything heavier than 20kg on these shelves.
- Rawl plugs supplied are suitable for use on brick only. Please ensure that the walls are secure before installing the shelf.
- If installing on a different type of wall, please seek more suitable rawl plugs and fixings from your local hardware store.
- The oak shelf is unfinished and therefore liquids and cleaning products will mark it
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: brackets from China, oak sourced in the UK
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.