£61.99 – £94.99
Whether you like your shelves big and chunky or firm and dainty, the Mae shelf ticks all the boxes. We’ve teamed curvaceous metal brackets with a beautiful honey coloured piece of unfinished oak for a stunning combination.
With so many beautiful lamps, books, artwork and trinkets on the market to tempt you, it’s so easy to run out of space to display your all favourite things. Shelves are a great solution to this conundrum as they’re excellent space creators, making the most of redundant wall space.
The Mae is great for use all around the house from bedrooms to kitchens and everything in-between. Its delicate curves bring a feminine touch to a bedroom and make a great place to display your favourite perfumes and a trailing plant.
In the kitchen it’s great for displaying your storage jars of regularly used things like teabags, coffee, pasta and rice. And of course, a plant wouldn’t go amiss here too!
The Mae looks great against a deep, almost black wall, but looks equally gorgeous on paler colours like soft pink and white too.
- Bracket Material: Steel
- Bracket Finish: Antique, Antique Black or Dull Nickel
- Bracket Dimensions:
- Small – length 150mm x width 150mm
- Medium – length 200mm x width 200mm
- Shelf Material: Solid Unfinished Oak
- Shelf Dimensions:
- Small – depth 170mm x length 1000mm x thickness 20mm
- Medium – depth 230mm x length 1000mm x thickness 20mm
- Shelf Weight (not including brackets):
- Small 2.6kg
- Medium 2.9kg
- Supplied with 3 x 32mm screws, 3 x 25mm screws & rawl plugs
- Note: We do not recommend putting anything heavier than 20kg on these shelves.
Rawl plugs supplied are suitable for use on brick walls only – please ensure that the walls are secure before installing the shelf. If installing on a different type of wall, please seek more suitable rawl plugs and fixings from your local hardware store
- The oak is supplied unfinished, therefore liquids and cleaning products will mark it
- Oak sourced in the UK, brackets from China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 24
£1.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.