Spruce things up
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
- Paint Calculator
Spruce things right up with our sublime rich green paint. Go brave and do a whole room, or tone it down on a feature wall.
Our Spruce Things Up dark green paint is deep, rich and dramatic, the perfect way to make a statement in your interiors. Check out our paint like a pro blog for more information on paint finishes and best practice when it comes to updating your interiors.
We just love this dark green paint. With a hint of grey, it has a much more contemporary vibe than forest green paints, making it perfect for showing off against a grey palette to create a really ambient and relaxing space. Use across your interiors on walls, ceilings and woodwork, or for something with less impact, use to upcycle key pieces of furniture to add a splash of colour to an otherwise monochromatic space.
This dark green paint is the perfect backdrop for black or gold accessories. Make a statement with a bubble chandelier, or a brass Trikonasana, or opt for something simple but luxe with a Lanesborough pendant. Sleek finer details always look great on darker palettes and we've got an extensive range of internal door handles and drawer knobs to accentuate our spruce things up paint. Don't forget foliage, it's the perfect accompaniment to our paint collection.
Created in collaboration with Vintro, Yorkshire's premier paint manufacturers, this paint range has been specifically chosen to look amazing alongside our lighting and hardware.
Carry on Reading...
Spruced Up paint
- Finishes: available in supreme matt emulsion or eggshell
- Sizes: supreme matt emulsion available in 2.5L and 100ml sample pot, eggshell available in 2.5L
- supreme matt emulsion is suitable for interior walls, ceilings, woodwork, furniture and metalwork (excluding radiators)
- eggshell is suitable for all interior walls, ceilings, woodwork, furniture and metalwork (including radiators and pipes). Eggshell is ideal for kitchens and bathrooms as it’s easily wiped down and is resistant to staining from moisture. Dries to a smooth, low sheen (15% gloss level) finish
- if using lime plaster, we'd recommend looking into more breathable chalk or clay-based paints for this usage. Lime plaster expels more moisture than standard plaster, which adversely affects the drying/curing of emulsion paint.
- 1 litre of supreme matt emulsion paint will cover approx 15m2 and 1 litre of eggshell will cover approx 13m2. This depends on the properties of the surface, the colour being used and method of application. We recommend preparing surfaces with our primer to give a more even finish and better depth of colour to your final coat. To work out how much paint you need to complete your project, click on the Paint Calculator tab below.
- Product information:
- non-drip and easy to apply
- our paint is vegan-friendly. It contains no animal derivatives and none of the ingredients have been tested on animals
- our paint is a low VOC, non-toxic, non-hazardous, eco-friendly product made from locally sourced materials in an ecologically responsible way. Thanks to its composition it is virtually innocuous for people and the environment. Our paints fall into the industry’s lowest possible eco-rating, so you don't need to worry about respiratory issues or smell as the products are virtually odourless It is EN71-3 Certified, also known as "toy paint regulation safe", meaning it is completely safe for children's rooms
- not all monitors display colours the same, therefore, we recommend that you order a sample pot to make sure this is the right colour for you
- when you've chosen your colour, it's best to order it all in one go as colours can vary slightly from batch to batch
- Origins: made in Yorkshire by Vintro
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Input your room measurements to calculate how much paint you’ll need for the recommended two coats: