£21.99 – £39.99
Our paint is mixed to order so please allow 2-3 days for dispatch. Colours between batches may vary slightly so do be sure to order all you need in one go.
Unicorn’s breath is a soft & delicate pale grey paint, the perfect choice for a heritage interior. Order a sample pot to test at home.
Our Unicorn’s breath paint is a stunning light grey paint that makes a striking alternative to bright white paint. It has a more subdued finish, and is altogether less clinical, making it perfect for industrial or heritage interiors. Check out our paint like a pro blog for more information on paint finishes and best practice when it comes to updating your interiors.
We love this off-white paint in heritage-inspired interiors. Use upon walls, ceilings & woodwork and coordinate with matt white skirtings, doors and fireplaces, reclaimed wooden flooring and retro soft grey furniture for a really grown up, ambient vibe.
Our beautiful paint collection is a result of a collaboration with Hicks & Weatherburn. As Yorkshire’s longest standing paint manufacturer, their paint is exceptionally high quality. We have chosen these nine shades as we feel that they encapsulate the ethos of our company, highlight our passion for vintage industrial design and work beautifully with our lighting and hardware accessories…Plus they look uber chic.
Unicorn’s breath paint
- Manufacturer: Hicks & Weatherburn
- Handmade in Yorkshire
- Chalky Matt Emulsion, Nearly Matt Emulsion & Nearly Matt Humidity Emulsion available in either a 40ml sample pot or 2.5-litre pot
- Nearly Matt Wood & Flat Matt Wood available in 750ml pot
- Location: Interior
- Application: Brush or roller
- Surface finish:
- Chalky Matt Emulsion & Chalky Matt Wood: Flat matt – Please note that chalky matt emulsion/wood is a dead flat matt paint that can be easily marked and as such is not suitable for high-traffic areas. It cannot be wiped down.
- Nearly Matt Emulsion/Wood – Matt paint with more of a satin finish – Nearly matt paint has a slightly more satin finish, making it perfect for rooms that get a lot of use. This surface can be wiped down.
- Nearly Matt Humidity paint is a matt paint with a slightly satin finish. It also has added fungicide, making it perfect for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Coverage: 10-15 square metres (one coat)
- For best finish apply two coats – leave 12 hours between coats
- When you’ve chosen your colour, it’s best to order it all in one go as colours can vary slightly from batch to batch
- Not all monitors display colours the same, therefore we recommend that you order a sample pot to make sure this is the right colour for you.
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 24
£1.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.